Apartments in Farmington NM: Which One is the Best?
If you are trying to figure out which of the Apartments in Farmington NM is the best apartment for you, then one helpful tup is to clearly define what you are looking for.
Knowing what you want will help you quickly eliminate the options that don’t measure up to what you are looking for.
Apartments in Farmington NM: Things to Consider
Here are some things to consider when deciding what’s important to you in your next place to live in Farmington:
- Natural light – how much natural light is important to you (more natural light has been linked to increased happiness – read more here)
- Cleanliness – how clean is the unit when you take a tour?
- Community – what does the community look like? Is it junky of clean? Are the cars beat up or in relatively good condition?
- Big enough – is the unit big enough for you and your things? Feeling cramped is no fun.
- Rental rate – it’s easy to fall in love with a place and end up strapped for cash. A good rule of thumb is that you should make or have enough income to equal about three times the monthly rent
- Maintenance – Find out how long it takes the maintenance crew to respond to maintenance requests. This is one of the biggest sources of frustration when you are renting and you shouldn’t have to put up with big delays.
- Background and credit checks – if they don’t do them, you are rolling the dice on who you might end up with as neighbors
Apartments in Farmington NM Aren’t the Only Option
Of course, apartments aren’ the only option you have when it comes to where you are going to live next. You can also rent a single-family home or a manufactured home. Manufactured homes offer the benefits of both apartments and single-family homes without all of the negatives.
Single-family homes usually cost more and require you to do a lot of the maintenance. Manufactured homes often cost less than single-family homes for rent AND apartments – that means more money in your pocket at the end of the month.
Another big benefit of manufactured homes is that they are open, spacious, full of natural-light and you can sleep easier at night because there are no shared walls.
If you are looking at apartments in Farmington NM then call us today at (505) 327-1671 to see our super-clean and spacious manufactured homes today.